Marketing & Advertising
Training & Development
Pre launch Support
- At the very outset an infrastructure manual is provided.
- Site finalization, Layout of the floor plan, Infrastructure development, Interior designing
- Interview, selection & recruitment of front office staff like receptionist, counselors, business executives, back office executives, etc.
- Academic Managers shall be instrumental in selection of the faculty members.
- Installation of the computers and setting up of labs.
- Design of signage and direction boards and proper mounting.
- Start up kit and pre-launch marketing
- NIFA has a tie up with HP- Compaq, Dell, Samsung, etc. for procurement of computers, laptops, multi – media projectors and other office automation products.
- Designing invitation cards and help in preparing the list of invitees
- Organizing press conference, preparation of press release.
- Designing of the launch advertising campaign
- The start- up counseling till the enrollment of the first few students
- Complete training of the counselors and other marketing staff.
- A comprehensive recruitment manual to ensure recruitment of faculty and other executives.
Marketing & Advertising Support
- A brand Communication Manual will elaborate on NIFA's design guidelines and will greatly facilitate in developing all communication material.
- Creation of NIFA advertising , both above –the line (pres ads. radio spots, outdoor hoardings, etc,) and below – the line-( posters, leaflets, banners, ets)
- Our Franchise Support Managers shall visit your centers every month for the planning of the marketing activity for the current and the next month and ensure that the plans are executed effectively.
- A counseling manual elaborates detail regarding students' in-take and assists in answering queries effectively.
- Marketing Manual developed by the NIFA'S marketing team shall give you the complete guidelines about the various marketing tools to be used by the centre. Each tool is elaborated and various experie nces are shared with the Franchisees.
- The Web site maintained by NIFA is a popular marketing tool . Regular initiatives for search engine optimizations, web banners, etc. are undertaken
Lakshya: Direct Marketing Tool
NIFA has been a strong believer in direct marketing. Its greatest marketing philosophy has been aiming the target groups. Several campaigns & tools have ben created at NIFA to succeed. He recent campaign called " Lakshya" has been a highly successful campaign. Several centres have applied the methods of this "six points of contacts" formula and have been able to generate a strong effective database of students.
This not only helps us in facing the competition, but also supports to be on the top of the attention of the target group. These have emerged as the most cost effective tools of marketing in the recent years for NIFA, especially in the situation when the media prices are growing rapidly year after year.
NIFA organizes training programs to educate the campaign to its team members.
- Regular bi-monthly visits to each centre by Academic Managers
- The Academic Cell keeps a regular control on the conduction of the courses.
- NIFA conducts regular training of the faculty at the Head Office & the Regional Offices.
- Instructor Guidelines have been especially prepared to help and support the faculty members and trainers at the centres.
- We keep a check and control over he quality of delivery through our Franchise which in turn is reported to the Regional Academic Managers for necessary action.
- NIFA is also planning to create a faculty pool at the Regional level to support the centres in emergencies.
- The examination cell at NIFA has developed complete guidelines for conducting examinations.
- Sample question papers are provided from the Head Office.
- Centralised examination after every Module is conducted by the NIFA Head Office under its close monitoring.
Research & Development
- NIFA's Research and Development cell, with CAs, Tax practitioners, Academicians, Lawyers, Company Secretaries and MBAs have brought out incredible courseware for the students.
- The curriculum of NIFA- CPCA ( Certified Professional Computer Accountant) is uniquely divided into three Trimesters. Every Trimester is further divided into Modules.
- Each Module is further broken up into easy-to-learn sessions.
- Assignments and projects have been professionally developed to enable the students to get professional confidence.
- The team keeps in touch with the industry and has been instrumental in tie-ups with the leading software solution providers in the field of business accounting, income tax, service tax, excise , payroll management, import-export documentation, etc.
- Exclusivity of modules like " Inventory and Logistics Management" has been a major contribution of the team.
- Regular meetings and training programs for the counselors, marketing executives and trainers are held on a half yearly and yearly basis by experts and professionals, who are specially hired for these sessions.
- Annual franchise meets are conducted to facilitate outstanding performance during the year, discuss future plans and analyse the previous year.
- A dedicated department is operated that maintains regular contact with the students to understand their requirements to address their grievances.
- Feedback and suggestions are implemented thereon.
Customer Care :
- NIFA also maintains a customer cell to register even the smallest grievance from the franchisees and ensure quick solutions.
- All attempts are made to provide absolute satisfaction to our franchisees in the process.
National Placement Cell (NPC)
NIFA has a separate department for placement of students . It's ultimately the placement of students that account for the success of any education brand. And especially, in this sector of vocational education , its just the placements that counts.
NIFA has been largely successful in the placement of its students.
The 3 tier support
The placement is a 3 level support to a NIFA centre. It begins at the Head Office level , extends to the Regional Office and ends at the centre level. The Regional Placement managers act as the facilitators in the placement of the students.
NIFA has undertaken an initiative of 100% fulfillment of jobs to its students. The biggest challenge to the recent unemployment issue has been greatly accepted and has been eradicated by the NIFA placement team.
Immense initiatives have been taken by the team and every student of NIFA is supported by its people to uplift his standards (both by technical and personality skills) to make it to the interviews. Rigorous pre placement workshops are conducted at every centre periodically and that every student is groomed individually to make it to success. Several training programs have been developed for this purpose. They are in various forms of presentations, videos, manuals, handbooks, etc.
NIFA's National placement and Regional Placement teams have been constantly working on placement tie ups.
We have been successful in grabbing a score of alliances. A few of them are SKS Microfinance Ltd. , Madhya Pradesh Rural Livelihood Project, etc. They are the bulk recruiters of NIFA- CPCA students.
Ujjwal Bhavishya stands testimony to our promise of 100% placement guarantee
Our dedicated and highly trained staff has conducted several programmes aiming at outstanding placement for our students.
Our last job fair in Lucknow conducted under Ujjwal Bhavishya attracted many leading Companies thereby ensuring that our students had immense choice while deciding on their careers.
As many as 29 noted companies gathered at our highly anticipated job fair. Appearing for 322 vacancies were 272 students who are expected , returned with 90% students getteing on the spot offers.
Ujjwal Bhavishya is pledged to bring about even more highly successful initiatives in future.
Being into computerized accounting training. Computers have been brilliantly applied in NIFA across all departments.
The most recent developments of the technology at NIFA can be seen in :
- The NIFA website. Kindly visit www.nifaindia.com for details.
- The online examination centre.
- The placement portal www.nifaplacement.com
- The NIFA-ERP called NIFA-Manage has been indigenously developed software to managed the NIFA centre. Every resource of NIFA from its students, to faculty, to classrooms, to computer labs, to stocks & materials, to fees management, to marketing, to human capital, to course progress, to feedbacks, to examinations, to certifications, to interviews of the students, to selections, to appointment letters, to virtually everything involved in a NIFA centre is being managed by the software. Not just this helps you in ease of management but also helps you in the fast decision making reducing risk & cost.
Training & Development Support
One of the greatest support from NIFA has been the training of the staff at the centres. NIFA next is an initiative by NIFA to deliver structured training for its different role holders.
These trainings conducted in the past have shown tremendous results as follows.
- Drastic increase in walk ins after the training of Marketing executives.
- Remarkable growth in centre revenues after training of the Marketing managers & team leaders.
- Excellent word of mouth from students immediately after the faculty training. This has also reduced the drop outs immensely. A few centres have been benefitted by generating 25% admissions through referrals as a result of student's satisfaction.
- Counselors have doubled the enquiry-admission conversion ratio after one month of counselors training.
- The accounting and the back office training have improved better management & analysis of data, there by helping the management take decisions faster.
Not just systems & processes, our training & development cell have been able to imbibe a lot of motivation & the sense of beloninngness among its team members. This has not just increased the efficiency & the productivity of the individuals, but has reduced the attrition to a great visible extent.
The training programs conducted at NIFA are not just restricted to the junior and the supporting role holders.but extend very well for the centre directors & the centre managers too. A great focus is on team building & team management.
The T & D has been highly successful in NIFA and has been a reason for the rapid growth of the organization in the last few years. The induction program at the outset of launching is the most wonderful of all trainings. It's a "not to be missed" program and is a great englightenment for the new business associates, especially for those who made a fresh entry into the education business.
Similarly, all NIFA support Managers (including the departmental Heads)are exposed to several trainings.a few of them by the great Management Gurus.
This support of NIFA may be termed as the NIFA pathshala and is delevered by the all time great trainers and the most experienced faculty in the field.